E (5). Sexual Exploitation
Sexual exploitation means taking sexual advantage of another person and includes:
- Providing alcohol or other drugs to someone without that person’s knowledge, or unreasonably pressuring the person to consume alcohol or drugs, with the purpose of causing incapacitation in order for one to take sexual advantage of the person.
- Recording, photographing, transmitting, or allowing another to view images of private sexual activity and/or the intimate parts of another person without effective consent.
- Allowing third parties to observe private sexual acts without effective consent.
- Voyeurism, including by electronic means.
- Indecent exposure.
- Knowingly or recklessly exposing another person to a significant risk of sexually transmitted infection, including HIV, without their knowledge.